


Since Daddy was out of town on Rylie's birthday, I tried to make her day as fun as possible. First, mandatory pictures to mark the day, then a yummy birthday donut, followed by a trip to Tookie Toys to listen to the crazy lady sing (which my children never do, they prefer to ransack the place). I almost took her out to lunch, but some brotherly crankiness sent us home to play in the splash mat in our clothes. (Note: "Rylie-do" dressed herself") While the kids took a rest, I baked birthday brownies and after nap, we sang and she practiced blowing out candles and then, her brother practiced too. A thunderstorm kept us home the remainder of the day and we played in the playroom until our carpet-picnic dinner complete with Sprout viewing privileges. It was a pretty good day for turning two!
More to come on her birthday....I have go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment