
When I was a little girl, my Uncle George called me Tara the Terrible. While I do not recall scaling a set a stairs, I once leaped down an entire flight unto a pile of pillows spraining my ankle and piggy-back riding my sister to find my mother to explain my latest snafu. Something tells me that my Uncle George would have quickly dubbed this little monkey something quite similar.
P.S. My mother thinks the situation is hilarious. Laugh it up, mom. It's all fun and games till someone sprains an ankle.
2 comments:
Oh my! I am not going to show this picture to Lindsay b/c she will most certainly want to try it. I never knew Rylie was such a dare devil!
She's a nut, Lisa. She no longer sits in a booster seat and I have found her on top on the kitchen table twice now!
Post a Comment